I'm Damien, currently a Ph.D. student in cognitive computing and computer science (douple degree program) under the supervision of Charles Gouin-Vallerand from TELUQ University (Montreal, Canada) and Sébastien George from Le Mans University (Laval, France). I received a scholarship from the National Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada and from the company Ohrizon.
- ACM SIGCHI Summer School on Computational Interaction, University of Cambridge (UK), 2018
- Summer School on Reasoning, Cognitive Sciences Institute (Montreal), 2016
- SEDS Canada, 2018-Present (English-To-French translator)
- Montreal Maker Faire 2018
- ICMI 2018 (student volunteer)
- CHI 2018 (student volunteer)
- CHI 2017 (student volunteer)
- Eureka! Science Festival 2016
- WWW2016 (student volunteer)
Anecdotally and paradoxically, despite having chosen the .run extension for obvious reason, it does not reflect my personality, I am advocating for a slow living style.